Find out more about Delta Gamma Fraternity per capita dues and your local alumnae dues by reading below.
Per Capita Dues
Delta Gamma per capita dues are required for your first 50 years of membership. Alumnae per capita dues for the 2020-2021 year are $33. These dues support Fraternity initiatives, new and existing programming efforts, the publication of our award winning ANCHORA, extension and recruitment efforts to establish new chapters on college campuses, visits to our collegiate chapters from Fraternity visitors and Collegiate Development Consultants (CDCs), and so much more.
You can pay your alumnae per capita dues in one of three easy ways below:
· Send a check for $33 made out to Delta Gamma Fraternity to Executive Offices (3250 Riverside Dr., Columbus OH 43221)
Local alumnae dues vary by chapter and support our alumnae group and our local activities. Your local group dues may be paid securely by visiting www.memberplanet.com and logging in to your profile (if your group has established online payments) or by submitting a check to your local alumnae group.
You can also pay online with PayPal by clicking here, or mail a check to our vp: finance. Please make dues checks payable to: WDC Delta Gamma. (Email Jessica Hirsch at firstname.lastname@example.org for her mailing address.)
Special note for new members: If you do not live in Washington DC and choose to pay your dues via MemberPlanet, you may be defaulted to a different alumnae chapter's local dues. If this happens, please contact us before paying so we can get you moved to our group! (Or, feel free to pay your dues here on our site with PayPal.)
Each of us made a commitment to membership for a lifetime during our new member process. Delta Gamma continues to grow and prosper thanks to the valuable commitment of members like you. Local dues are the only source of income for the Washington, D.C. Alumnae Chapter. We ask you to pay your annual dues so we can continue to plan and support new and exciting events and continue to reach out to Delta Gamma women living in the D.C. area. Please support your fellow Washington, DC Delta Gammas!
What you get for paying dues:
- Receive a special member rate to attend WDC DG chapter events.
- Remain in good standing with the Fraternity and Executive Offices.
- Ensure you continue to receive a subscription to the ANCHORA.
- Support the programs and events of WDC DG, including Founders Day and the Holiday Tea.
- Feel good about “Doing Good” by supporting Delta Gamma’s national philanthropy Service for Sight and WDC DG’s local philanthropy the Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind.
- Join and contribute to our Facbeook page, LinkedIn group, and Twitter feed so you can always be connected to the latest alumnae news.
- Connect with other DGs on MyDG, Delta Gamma’s own social network.
It’s only $65 to become a member of the DC alumnae chapter, and that includes your per capita dues. That’s only about $5 per month!
The WDC alumnae chapter’s basic dues are just $32. If you need to pay per capita dues, please add an additional $33 to your total, which we will forward in your name to Delta Gamma Executive Offices. Per capita dues are required in order to stay in good standing with the Fraternity.
Note: DG operates on a July 1st – June 30th fiscal year (meaning dues can be paid on July 1st to be active until June 30th of the following year.)